| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itamarandiba in December is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 222.9mm (8.8in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Itamarandiba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Itamarandiba, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Itamarandiba:
- Espinosa, Brazil - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) N
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NE
- Aracuai, Brazil - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) SE
- Linhares, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ESE
- Aimores, Brazil - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) SE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SSE
- Caparao, Brazil - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSE