| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itamarandiba in July is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 9.1mm (0.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Itamarandiba July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Itamarandiba, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Itamarandiba:
- Espinosa, Brazil - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) N
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NE
- Aracuai, Brazil - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) SE
- Linhares, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ESE
- Aimores, Brazil - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) SE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SSE
- Caparao, Brazil - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSE