| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itamarandiba in March is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 118.8mm (4.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Itamarandiba March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Itamarandiba, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Itamarandiba:
- Espinosa, Brazil - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) N
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NE
- Aracuai, Brazil - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) SE
- Linhares, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) ESE
- Aimores, Brazil - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) SE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SSE
- Caparao, Brazil - 314 kms (195.1 miles) SSE